Your body is not healthy one day and ill the next day – diseases are progressive imbalances within cells and tissues, the building blocks of your body’s systems and organs. Irregularities at a cellular level can be monitored and rectified but, if left unattended to, with time the imbalance or “dis-ease” worsens and may eventually show as symptoms or sickness at which stage it takes more work to reverse or prevent problems.
- Understands their personal health baseline
- Track their personal health performance, with Biomarkers tests
- Identify early signs of illness and,
- Implement a personal health plan, to
- Prevent onset of disease
- Optimise your wellbeing throughout each year