We must keep all personal data safe and hold it for no longer than is necessary. To meet the requirements in the service being provided to our clients we would hold personal identifiable information for a minimum of 11 years. However, given the nature of our service, information gathered during the client’s time within our service, such as the medical questionnaire, medical results will be retained longer for research and development purposes. These purposes are for the improvement of medical tests available, for development of new novel biomarkers for Randox Health’s portfolio and to make available to clients.
We review the personal data held on a regular basis.
• You have the right to see personal identifiable data that is held about you and a right to have a copy provided to you. However, for information to be shared to someone on your behalf thorough consent must be provided by you.
• If at any point your personal data changes it is up to you to update us.
• You can require limit or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, for example, whilst a complaint about it accuracy is being resolved.
• You can object to your personal data being processed, although Randox Health can override this objection in specific circumstances where legal obligations object to this.
• Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw that consent before the provision of your programme. However, if the service has been provided, payment for this service still needs to be made.
• You can request that your personal data to be forgotten, this will mean your data will be removed from our marketing mailing lists and patient information system.
• Health data is moved to further secured locations with limited access for retention for legal purposes only.
• Anonymised (all personal identifiable information removed) data may be retained for Research and Development purpose, as mentioned.
You should be aware that taking some of the above steps will impact on the ability of Randox Health to complete the service you have agreed, generation of medical data or medical/scientific consultation.
All information pertaining to you, for example Personal Health Plan and/or consultations, if requested, will generally be provided free of charge, although Randox Health can charge a reasonable fee in certain circumstances.